I just found the Utah Tourism TV ads that I mentioned in my A Tale of Two Lunches post from earlier this week. I’ve got to say that, although I’m not a fan of the medium that these ads are primarily intended for, this ad (in particular) gave me a chuckle, and as I say in the title of my blog, it is all about fun!
- I’m Moving!
- I missed an Anniversary and I don’t mind.
- You know where the fish are, now to get them to bite.
- Inbound Marketing for Ski Resorts
- Market Research – AKA our trip to Hawaii.
- Share it
- Social Media Panel at the 2009 Utah Tourism Conference
- My SF Inbound Marketing Summit Takeaways
- My Head is Spinning for a Number of Reasons
- Best concert of the year
- Access Vikings
- Aspen Spin.com
- Being Peter Kim
- Chris Brogan
- Christopher S. Penn’s Awaken Your Superhero
- Dogdoogle\’s Blog
- Go Big Always
- MarketingProfs Daily Fix
- Park City Mountain Resort Blog
- Park City Skids
- Ride Park City
- Seth’s Blog
- Taste of Park City
- The Industy Report
- The Social Media Marketing Blog
- The Viral Garden
- Travel 2.0
- Web Strategy by Jeremiah