The title of this post has long been one of my favorite movie quotes, if you don’t recognize it, it’s from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. Right now, this quote pretty well describes my life, much as I imagine it does for a great deal of people. My conundrum is that I’m trying to spend as much time as I can with my nearly 20 month old daughter, while helping out around the house, getting up to speed on the many facets of social media and still crank out all the things that need to happen for my job. Of course, my job is only getting busier and busier because we are scheduled to open for the winter in only a few weeks, November 22 to be exact!
The hardest part of it all is that I’m very passionate and really enjoy each of the things that are requiring my time and it is next to impossible for me to choose cut back on any one of them. For now, I’ve resolved to take the easy way out and push to get more efficient with each element of my life (except for spending time with my little girl, that stays the top priority of course), and continue to push forward with it all. I think it can all get summed up with what I tell everyone at work, “you do what you can”! And in the long run, isn’t that all anyone can do?
- I’m Moving!
- I missed an Anniversary and I don’t mind.
- You know where the fish are, now to get them to bite.
- Inbound Marketing for Ski Resorts
- Market Research – AKA our trip to Hawaii.
- Share it
- Social Media Panel at the 2009 Utah Tourism Conference
- My SF Inbound Marketing Summit Takeaways
- My Head is Spinning for a Number of Reasons
- Best concert of the year
- Access Vikings
- Aspen Spin.com
- Being Peter Kim
- Chris Brogan
- Christopher S. Penn’s Awaken Your Superhero
- Dogdoogle\’s Blog
- Go Big Always
- MarketingProfs Daily Fix
- Park City Mountain Resort Blog
- Park City Skids
- Ride Park City
- Seth’s Blog
- Taste of Park City
- The Industy Report
- The Social Media Marketing Blog
- The Viral Garden
- Travel 2.0
- Web Strategy by Jeremiah