It was an early morning for me today, 5:30am to be exact. I was up and out the door so early because I was heading down the Salt Lake City Airport to meet Steve, our Mountain Host Manager, and fly back up to Park City to take some photos and video of the mountain from up above. I’ve been involved with aerial photography at the resort before, but I’ve never been the primary photographer. Thankfully I only wanted to capture a few particular images and I also had our videographer (another Eric) on-board to ensure that even if I completely flailed that we would get something of value out of this endeavor.
In the end, the weather was pristine, the flight flawless and here’s a sample of what I was able to capture:
Thanks again for flying Steve!
- I’m Moving!
- I missed an Anniversary and I don’t mind.
- You know where the fish are, now to get them to bite.
- Inbound Marketing for Ski Resorts
- Market Research – AKA our trip to Hawaii.
- Share it
- Social Media Panel at the 2009 Utah Tourism Conference
- My SF Inbound Marketing Summit Takeaways
- My Head is Spinning for a Number of Reasons
- Best concert of the year
- Access Vikings
- Aspen Spin.com
- Being Peter Kim
- Chris Brogan
- Christopher S. Penn’s Awaken Your Superhero
- Dogdoogle\’s Blog
- Go Big Always
- MarketingProfs Daily Fix
- Park City Mountain Resort Blog
- Park City Skids
- Ride Park City
- Seth’s Blog
- Taste of Park City
- The Industy Report
- The Social Media Marketing Blog
- The Viral Garden
- Travel 2.0
- Web Strategy by Jeremiah